What do companies such as NYC Business Solutions, Women’s Venture Fund, The Queens Library, The Queens Economic Center, Fundación Empresarias Hispanas and New York Life have in common?
They all have invited Anllelic Lozada to speak about personal branding and marketing.
Anllelic delivers interesting, highly interactive, practical and insightful workshops, training and seminars to small groups of teens, corporate employees and entrepreneurs.
All speaking engagements can be held in Spanish or English, inside or outside the U.S. (with travel expenses required). Anllelic also offers web-based workshops for as many as 10 participants via Google Hangouts.
Topics for Job-Seekers, Teens & Corporate Employees:
1. Opening Moves: Making Initial Encounters Work
– How to create your “30-Second Elevator Pitch” to communicate your value in a memorable way
– Knowing the value of a good handshake, eye contact and the art of asking questions
– How to remember names and handle introductions
– How to exchange business cards flawlessly
2. Look The Part: Professional Wardrobe Essentials
– How and where to buy your “3-Part Basics” to always look professional, without spending a lot
– Appropriate wardrobes for different occasions: the office, conferences, meetings and cocktails.
– Professional essentials, such as briefcases and notepads, that show you mean business
3. Written and Verbal Communications: Etiquette and Protocol
– Nailing public speaking and client presentations
– How to manage emails and thank-you notes
– How to make the right phone impression
– How to manage conference calls and voicemails
4. Business Meetings: Getting It All Together
– Basic unspoken rules of business meetings: The Do’s & Don’t’s
– How to plan a successful meeting
– How to conduct a flawless meeting, share value and get the most out of it
– How to get recognition for your work and take on more challenging projects
– The art of note-taking and sending meeting recaps
5. Your Online Brand: Do’s and Don’t’s
– Social Media 101 & Etiquette: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
– Enhance professional visibility and nurture relationships networking through LinkedIN
– Professional headshots for social media
– Earn professional credibility through blogging, online reviews and contributions to online articles
– Handling web conferences through Google Hangouts, Skype and tele-seminars
Marketing Topics For Entrepreneurs:
1. Sell Yourself: Personal Branding to Show Expertise & Sell More
2. Social Media Basics: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN
3. Promote Your Business: Advertising vs Public Relations
4. Connect With Your Customers Online: Websites, Blogs & E-newsletters
5. Sell Yourself Better to Sell More: Personal Marketing Strategies to Attract More & Better Clients
More topics available and all themes will be customized to your group. No workshop is ever the same! To discuss the opportunity, please fill out the speaker form on the right.
Who’s Anllelic Lozada?
Anllelic Lozada, M.S. is a Career Coach, Personal Branding Strategist & Solopreneur Mentor in New York City, where she helps solopreneurs and independent professionals from all around the word, who feel uncomfortable selling themselves.
Anllelic is a certified instructor with NYC Small Business Administration, a writer for Latin Trends Magazine, as well as a personal branding columnist for numerous websites, including The Huffington Post, Alma Emprendedora, Los Tweens & Teens and Plan Emprendedor, among others.
Anllelic earned a Masters Degree in Business Leadership with concentration in International Marketing, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising with minors in Marketing and Pscyhology.
When Anllelic is not helping others shine, you can find her connecting with her own Light through meditation, reading self-help books and studying the oldest spiritual wisdom in the work, Kabbalah.
You can read more about Anllelic here.
Want to explore how Anllelic can create a seminar, training or workshop for your team or group? Please fill out the Speaker Form to the right.
The reviews are in…
“I want to thankful you for the workshop yesterday at The Queens Library. It was a huge opportunity for us to open our mind by using networking to get a job. Thanks so much for your time and coorperation.”
– JEAN ROBERT, attendee of “Networking for Job Search”
“Your Wednesday night personal branding workshop was absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for inviting me and sharing your knowledge. Your passion and authenticity shone through everything you did and said, and I really think you should be preparing yourself for success beyond your most imaginative dreams. Because it is happening. Trust. You have it, and you are putting it out there. You are an amazing, engaging speaker. Just today, I used one of your techniques – with great success.God bless you.”
– MARIA FUGATE | JOURNALIST
“What an excellent workshop! Anllelic Lozada was powerful with her words and the presentation was on point. The audience was interacting with each other and we had the opportunity to network at the completion of the workshop. I was able to apply the marketing concepts to my work easily. Thank you Anllelic.”
– MIGUELANGEL BURDIER | PARTNER, NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE
“Anllelic Lozada facilitated her interactive marketing workshop in Spanish, entitled “Vendete: Crea Tu Marca Personal Para Empresarios (Sell Yourself: Create Your Personal Brand For Entrepreneurs) at our NYC Business Solutions, Washington Heights Center. This well attended workshop provided Latino entrepreneurs with insights into the power of their perosnal brand and how to use it to communicate their entrepreneurial value and that of their business with clarity and impact. Entrepreneurs learned how to assess their skills, strenghts and personality so they can be a marketing extension of their business and be memorable in every interaction: with colleagues, employees and customers. Anllelic skillfully engaged the audience and created a transofmrative experience for participants to take away.”
– CHRISTIAN DAMIBA | CENTER DIRECTOR, NYC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS